BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �
☼•♡•☆•♡•☼ LilySlim Weight loss tickers☼•♡•☆•♡•☼

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Start in Mini Goal Ideas!

I have started thinking about what goals I can aim for in the short term I have no real reward in mind, so when the time comes, I will decide what I would like :) As you know my starting weight was 117.5kg, and currently at 114kg... So here are some goals to achieve!

112.5kg - 5kg down (this I would love to be by the mid of Feb)!
107.5kg - 10kg down (this I would love to be by the end of Feb)!
102.5kg - 15kg down (this I would love to be by the mid of March)!
97.5kg - 20kg down (this I would love to be by the beginning of April)!
92.5kg - 25kg down (this I would love to be by the end of the May)!

and my final Goal weight will be 85kg and I will be down 32.5kg!

Then I will re-look at my journey and go from there!

Paul has decided that he will just join in my celebrating when I reach my mini goals :D

No comments:

Post a Comment