TAKE YOUR STUPID CRAPPY HEAT INDUCED MOOD OUT ON SOMEONE ELSE!
I brought something off Trade Me and the seller went all Jakel and Hyde on my ass, and I was like what the hell! You are being rude and unhelpful. Then got an apology!
But she wasn't the only one, I have had 3 others today do that, and I am left sitting here going WTF!
SO in 2 hours I will be doing another day of the challenge and we are all certain Huia is trying to kill us by this!
I will report back later tonight (by updatig this blog so keep an eye out)...
Okay didn't end up going out for the run or walk... we yet again got in an dated with phone calls, funny enough one from our actual boss, asking if it could slow down on the reference giving... Um, we cant help that LOL...
Anyway Huia Campbell rocks, 10pm phone call to let us know she has a car we can borrow for the day when we head down south, meant I could stop number crunching and go to bed lol! It is amazing to have friends like that. We are hoping to to be back in Christchurch at least a hour before our flights so we can have a proper catch up with Huia.
Well that was about it for Last night... Today is a new day and time for a new blog entry!
Okay didn't end up going out for the run or walk... we yet again got in an dated with phone calls, funny enough one from our actual boss, asking if it could slow down on the reference giving... Um, we cant help that LOL...
Anyway Huia Campbell rocks, 10pm phone call to let us know she has a car we can borrow for the day when we head down south, meant I could stop number crunching and go to bed lol! It is amazing to have friends like that. We are hoping to to be back in Christchurch at least a hour before our flights so we can have a proper catch up with Huia.
Well that was about it for Last night... Today is a new day and time for a new blog entry!
GO HUIA...except when your trying to kill me....












Yeah of course I am trying too kill you lol , cheers for the update lol...
ReplyDeleteAll updated chook!
ReplyDeleteI <3 you!
lol you poor woman
ReplyDelete