BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �
☼•♡•☆•♡•☼ LilySlim Weight loss tickers☼•♡•☆•♡•☼

Thursday, February 17, 2011

How Long Is A Piece Of String?

I mean seriously....!

Four phone calls in 45 minutes from the same person, asking for Paul...

When will he be home? Soon I hope! Why don't you know? Because he is on the farm doing stuff, and no I don't know what it is or how long it takes. When can I ring back? Try in 30 minutes. They ring back and its the same thing over again three more times! Except on the last time they ask how long is he going to be? How long is a piece of string lady! (well that was what I was thinking)!

I mean seriously come on, you're on a farm you know what its like!

Oh and another thing... Stop emailing I hate it, they aren't for me!

Now look at the bottom of the page and see my new features!

No comments:

Post a Comment