BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �
☼•♡•☆•♡•☼ LilySlim Weight loss tickers☼•♡•☆•♡•☼

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Its nearly been a Month...

To be honest, I don't have much to say... Nothing exciting to announce or anything.

We moved on the 26th, slept on the cold floor as our truck didn't make it.

Paul started on the 1st. Took awhile to get internet back up.

I weighed myself for the first time in ages yesterday arvo... 111.8kg not to bad.

Re-weighed myself this morning... 111.2kg WOOHOO... Nothing to be ashamed about. Considering I haven't been doing much exercise until yesterday... Infact I had been super lazy.

Now I am just really hoping that if I get moving heaps my Period will rear her head finally. A normal cycle for me is about 24 days... Currently we are up to.... DRUM ROLL... DAY 42... No I am not pregnant that dream and hope was dashed by neg bloods last week. I have had swaps taken and all come back normal... So the doctor has no clue yet again!!!

Well lets hope getting moving is the answer :)



No comments:

Post a Comment