In that time I have had ups and downs, and turn arounds.
Maybe I am just not really into blogging at the moment.
And that I have been Busy getting this up and running...
Blog For New Ideas - Its going really well too... I have had a few things sell and its been really heart warming =}
We move on Friday morning (well we will follow our stuff that is going Thursday - Pauls last day of work)
Exciting beginnings to our new place. It will be like going home. One of my friends have already booked me for babysitting the first Saturday we are back and has told me we are staying the night! That Wednesday will be pay day and my friends have me booked solid for a week.
Once we get up there, I will be buying a Gym Membership in Te Aroha (only 8kms away) and a bike. The goal there is to bike to the gym and workout then bike home.
I am really looking forward to this move and its getting closer and closer.... YAY!
Right I did a weigh in this morning...
111.0kg was the last Official weight...
That climbed to 113.2kg during the week after the leaving party and other things.
But then that changed after working hard.
This mornings Official Weight is 110.3kg!
I have so far lost 7.2kg... Slow and Steady =}
As my Ozzie mates say "Mad Awesome"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment