BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �
☼•♡•☆•♡•☼ LilySlim Weight loss tickers☼•♡•☆•♡•☼

Monday, January 24, 2011

Acceptance Is The Most Powerful Tool...

IN WEIGHT LOSS!

This is something I have learnt in the last few weeks! Its quite empowering to realize and to incorporate into your life.

I have accepted that some weeks no matter how hard I try, a weight gain is possible as you start losing fat and gaining muscle, or your body is going  into shock at the second week because you have never been this constant in exercise before so it tries store fat, to keep for a raining day! But once you break that barrier the weight finally comes off! 2 weeks ago I weight 116.1kg and when I weighed in last week I was so guttered at the 600g loss (115.5kg), however yesterday I did a sneaky weigh in and it was 115 flat and again today 114.6kg... 900g Lost in less then a week, but now I don't feel bad and empowered because of this knowledge I have gained.

All the work that you put in is always for something, and getting over those hurlers and pass that brick wall (and the 10 that come after it) you will start seeing those results and you will feel better mentally!

Another thing to remember is that sometimes you wont see it on the scales, but you will feel it by the way those tight-ish clothes now feel looser, almost comfortable, those cm's running away (yes running) and most of all in that spark of confidence you might not see your self but others do. Being healthy isnt all about the scales but for me more of the mental aspect of it, feeling better about my self and finally been able to see the person Paul see in me :-)


I am going to buy one of these and make sure all my milos/coffees are made in it!

Also going to buy a "happy" coloured tumbler and get the same saying on it!

2 comments: