Yes, Yeah and Okay...
I know I should be excited but I cant bring myself to be happy... I have 4 more milkings left and I am already over it, especially after this afternoon - the cows were constantly dropping their cups and swinging their tails etc... It took 40mins more to milk them because of this, and made for an extremely grumpy, sore and tired Carrie.
Oh and that's not all, after milking I had to help a grumpy male (Paul) with Urea and that's not easy. First you got to bucket it into the spreader then hold it closed while driving and that hurts the arm something bad!! Not only do you do this once but 5 times... So now I am even trier and ready to go to bed and forget dinner!
Right, now onto the weight loss thing - That's it going good for a change I'm not fearing going to the doctors on Tuesday and having gain 5kgs LOL... So now I just got to keep it up and I should be Up the Duff in no time! I also think I would be more tired if I hadn't lost that 2.3kgs - That has got the buzz going hard out...
Okay I am signing off for now - if you read don't forget to comment LOL...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment