BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �
☼•♡•☆•♡•☼ LilySlim Weight loss tickers☼•♡•☆•♡•☼

Monday, April 11, 2011

Shhh The Universe is Speaking....

I have lots of little things going on at the moment, and one really good friend I can turn to for all of it...
She has some fantastic insight into life and is really good at kicking ass!

She puts things into prospective for me and shows me different ways of thinking...
Tina is that she and believes in the Universe which is completely new to me...

I am a god fearing believing Christian and at first it was really hard not to knock her off as a willy wolly, but since really talking to her and getting to know her I have found that she has some really great advice that comes from the heart.

I believe we travel through life and things get chucked in to make it interesting, and all this means we get to be where we are today, the good, not so good, the beautiful and the freaking ugly!

So all 112.6kg of me are suppose to be here, but I hate this badge of where I have been, so now my badge is going to be of where it is going...!

Thanks Tina Weaner!

No comments:

Post a Comment